Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome to the Dana Point Petite Retreat

Hello there!
The purpose of this blog is to give guests a view into the Petite Retreat and the Dana Point area.
I will also post information regarding local events and places to visit.

I am not a professional writer so bear with me.

First, a little history. The cottage was built in 1954. It was one of the first houses built on Silver Lantern. The small duplex across the street was built in 1951. Unfortunately I cannot find any info on the cottage besides that!

It was a lifelong dream to own my own home and was thrilled to have the opportunity in 1995. I choose this house because of the neighborhood, garden and ocean view. The size was a bit of a challenge but that wonderful view made up for the lack of room.





No comments:

Post a Comment